• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

List of essays? (1 Viewer)

everdead

RedCents
I am currently a 3rd year student at Devry for a Game and Simulation design major(guess why I love working on macros). Anyways, I was looking to see if there are any good essays on general relativity in the section. I don't see any lists in doing search might make people more willing to donate to get access.

I will be posting my last 4 years of college education essays in the free access section soon just wanted to know what I would actualy get access to.

If the essays are accepted you will get access to whichever forum you wish.

Yea I realize that. But if I am gonna submit them I would want access to that forum. I just was wondering about what was actualy in there. Don't need like write up of the info just want a what the essays are on.

There's a ton of them, I'll give you a 2 minute preview of it if you like...post when you're ready.

Just got done with physics class heading to work here in 5 mins will be home late tonight if you still around that would be cool. I have a good bunch of papers on computer science classes and some on general education type classes. Will see what I can dradge up when I get home tonight.

List of essays?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back