• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Lightning Cores (1 Viewer)

drawthow

RedCents
1,040¢
Does anyone have some Lightning Cores they would be willing to copy to test. I have been farming Anguish for a few days with no luck. :(

to bad I used up all mine, got like 15 or so..... pocketfarm and targeting lighning mobs ftw
This is what I do. My only problem is how they don't jump to the next closest mob and instead will run halfway across the zone to kill a lightning mob then will run halfway across the zone again to kill whatever is on the xtar.

When running a long way you may pass mobs that aggro, currently it just keeps running and you pull some spectacular trains. Haven't recently download again to see if maybe fixed.

Added this on line after line 70 /stand, line 5 in the code

INI:
        /if (${Me.XTarget} && ${Navigation.Active}) {
            /if (${Target.ID} != ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}) /nav stop
            /varset myTargetID ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}
        }

/if (${Me.XTarget} && ${Navigation.Active}) /varset myTargetID ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}

@foromoro and /stand was line 86 for me

This is what I do. My only problem is how they don't jump to the next closest mob and instead will run halfway across the zone to kill a lightning mob then will run halfway across the zone again to kill whatever is on the xtar.
I'm running on live, for all my farming. The tradeskill mac says I need 22 so going to farm a bit more to try and cut down the number of copies I need to do.
Funny how silly expensive they are and then have a macro combine them and destroy The product... 😁

Funny how silly expensive they are and then have a macro combine them and destroy The product... 😁
I had tried the zone twice for about 6 hrs each time running manually didn't get 1 drop. With the pocket farm mac and targeting the area with the highest concentration of lightning, guys got one in just over an hr.

Request - Lightning Cores

Users who are viewing this thread

Back