• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - leveling (1 Viewer)

Forgotmyinfo

RedCents
23¢
Ok I know i've been gone a while, but is it just me or are SoD zones just really bad for exp now? .36% per mob WITH the bonus exp going on right now :o/

I don't think its the zone per se. A lot depends on your group make up, if your running mercs, level of group, level of mob etc. That zone is 80 ish so if you go to HOT you may do better since those are a little higher mobs.

If your level 85 and above you can get some extra exp bu running Overseer quests while your doing other things. Its like getting experience in the background

alright, thanks for the info man i really appreciate it. I need to look up the overseer stuff, actually all of the achievement stuff in general that gives rewards for that matter

SoD Zones had a lot of little quests that netted decent exp and chronobines. It was sort of expected you would be doing at least some of those in a normal exp session. It wasn't the worst grinding expansion, but I wouldn't say it's a good one going back, either.

I used to have a list of missions that netted the best time to chronobines ratio which also netted a nice handful of aa's in the process of doing them, but I can't seem to find it anymore. On a computer long ago, perhaps lost to time.

Question - leveling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back