• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Leveling quests after 95 (1 Viewer)

freeferli

RedCents
831¢
I have been using the hot zone quests to level so far, but now I am level 95 on most guys and it is not as good as it used to be.

So I am wondering what zones should I level in, and which quests should I do to get to 110?

Do progression in Shard's Landing, it could take you to 98 at ease. I'm not sure if GMM group missions will down-size to your level but they are great xp too, i heard GMM will be buffed/revamped soon so you better act quickly.

Were you doing the daily hot zones kill 5 mobs from Franklin or the HA daily bonus tasks from his brother Clayton that you are transported to the quest giver? If you weren't doing the HA's then switch to those - I liked the ones from Marla in Tainted Karana to start with but then the Bixie ones were super easy.

You can also work through progression/hunter in HoT and VoA. That's what I did for 85-100 myself, although the last few levels were fairly ineffective as they're mostly lblue, but I'm wanting those bags from the hunter progression, so I keep working 'em, and some of the drops are still level appropriate or close.

I liked beasts domain or maybe Argath around that level. You could start working on your tear of alaris. Like me!

Also, I believe the T1 TDS zones are pretty easy. A good place to go would be the bottom of the walkway in the Tempest Temple. Specifically, after you zone in, use the map to find the path leading down to the water. At the bottom of the path there are a whole bunch of crabs which are ridiculously easy for that level. Also, the loot is attune-able and lots of gems!

That's if you like static zones

Question - Leveling quests after 95

Users who are viewing this thread

Back