• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Level 2 required to play? (1 Viewer)

Is level 2 access required to use the software or just to download it? I understand you will most likely need level 2 access for patches.
everquest updates usually at least once per month, which almost certainly means that mq2 needs to be updated and VeryVanilla needs to be updated and recompiled. you would need level 2 to run the updater

It's my understanding that if you're active in the community here, once you get Level 2, it's pretty easy to keep it by redcenting others' posts. I could be wrong but that doesn't sound so bad :)

It's my understanding that if you're active in the community here, once you get Level 2, it's pretty easy to keep it by redcenting others' posts. I could be wrong but that doesn't sound so bad :)
Yep, that works but useful posts are good also. Except for when people give that post hamburger meme's and thumbs up instead of redcents ☹ :confused:

Edit - Ducking from the flying hamburgers now!

Yep, that works but useful posts are good also. Except for when people give that post hamburger meme's and thumbs up instead of redcents ☹ :confused:

Edit - Ducking from the flying hamburgers now!
lol aww
well - keep in mind that a user can only redcent a certain amount of posts a day - so maybe someone ran out and they still wanted to give acknowledgment of a good post

Some things to consider: The fee is nominal to keep a level 2 subscription for support fixes, updates and patches. You get a patched MQ updated pretty fast after an EQ patch. I honestly forget what I pay for a year. I think it's like like $80? And even still there are ways around it like mentioned here such as redcents and making useful posts, etc. Consider supporting the hardwork that goes into MQ. It's really not a lot of money when you look at it on a month by month breakdown.

Heck, at least it will make you have a box team ready to facilitate in farming stuff a lot more easily. In turn you can make plat on the side to sell for kronos instead and supplement your subscription(s) if you want to look at it that way, too.

Question - Level 2 required to play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back