• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Ldons worth it? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
104¢
Hey all.

I am leveling a crew from scratch been doing ldons but is there actually anything worth getting now that be handy higher levels, all i can think of is there was a mage AE spell

Forages and drops that are used in tradeskills can sometimes be profitable.

Frosty Gem of Enhanced Protection for tanks - has an ac of 35

Other than that the exp is pretty decent.

Dusty Cap of the Will Breaker from the Prison Break raid was always kinda cool. The clicky effect is a PoP era crack that works on level 1 toons. A bit niche, but a fun item... that my chanter never got. 😅

I'm doing the same. I'm leveling a group from level 1 and I want to complete all the LDoN themes while progressing through the "Hero's Journey" quest line. From the research I did, I would say YES, it's worth doing to get the vendor points to spend on some augs. Specifically, there is a 35 AC aug which was already mentioned, but also a 10 AC aug that is NOT LORE, so you can have multiples. Considering that you can start purchasing these augs at relatively low level, I think it's worth investing in. More importantly, there are some weapon augs available from LDoN vendors that proc 150 DDs. Again, considering the level that you can acquire these and how useful damage augs are before they are rendered obsolete, I'd say it's worth the effort. The downside is that you need to complete a lot of missions to accrue the points. I plan to complete all 4 themes, but it's really up to you if you think the time is worth the points to purchase the augs.

the aug is good for TLPs, beyond that what has already been said pretty well covers it. Forage items in each theme are essential for the 350 grind and the dodge aug is great unless you got better. the anger augs might be good if youre running a warrior but i know DoN has procs augs for anger as well.

IRL - Ldons worth it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back