• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Labor day DOUBLE XP Weekend (1 Viewer)

So far , just the pop up in game saying "You'll earn double experience during Labor day weekend"

In the game /cal it says "Sept 2 at 1 am to Sept 7 12 am you'll earn double experience

I see some LON packs on sale in marketplace - nothing else yet.

Since you’ve toiled and fought your way through so much this year, we’re once again going to celebrate you—our players—with extra experience gains through the weekend! Starting today, you can earn 100% extra XP doing anything in game. This weekend bonus will end on September 6, 2022 at 11:00 p.m. PDT.

Thank you for being part of the EverQuest family and for all you do. Enjoy!

finally announced lol

I wonder if they plan on doing some sort of expansion sale, if my memory serves me right they tend to happen around now -- Although if they keep up the 25% discount rather than their old 50%, I might just save my money until Dec.

I wonder if they plan on doing some sort of expansion sale, if my memory serves me right they tend to happen around now -- Although if they keep up the 25% discount rather than their old 50%, I might just save my money until Dec.
Sale is usually last week of sep/first week of oct, then new xpac announced mid oct.

Moving Up Nick Cannon GIF by FOX TV

News - Labor day DOUBLE XP Weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back