• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - KissAssist (1 Viewer)

RedCents
182¢
Morning all on RG. Recently started to look into trying to get my groups to run with program. Didn't know about all programs got MMOBug only to notice that alot of others or videos mention KissAssist to run alot of them. Any way to try it without having to pay for something I'm not quite sure about yet. Still trying to figure out if I'd just do alt tabbing

Morning all on RG. Recently started to look into trying to get my groups to run with program. Didn't know about all programs got MMOBug only to notice that alot of others or videos mention KissAssist to run alot of them. Any way to try it without having to pay for something I'm not quite sure about yet. Still trying to figure out if I'd just do alt tabbing
Free month inc! Enjoy!

And ask questions, let us help you.

Jump in you will enjoy it, it takes a little bit of time getting everything up and running but once you get step 1 down go to step 2 and keep building as you learn the programs and you will not miss the old alt tabbing method.

I am sure you will get gifted a free month trial and receive enough redcents from this post that you will be able to buy a month with red cents.

Not knocking the MMOBugs community they have their crew that does great work but the times I had tried using their platform it wasn't as user friendly as the RedGuides program is and the community on their site is lacking compared to the amount of support and knowledge available at RedGuides.

Welcome to RG Newfie. As ASmith50 said, not gonna knock MMOBugs, but I made the move over this way after not getting a ton of help from that community. The community here is great and very helpful. Ask questions, and you'll get a response. Also, join us on discord. Lotta of us are there too.

Personally I use the class plugins that chatwiththisname and sic made and they’re amazing when I first started I liked the class plugins a lot better I thought they were way simpler to use and you don’t need to know how to make like ini files and stuff like that and as a whole personally I think they are just a lot better with kissassist tho it does allow a lot more customization which is nice and depending on the server you play the class plugins cost money

Piggy backing off Biggles and your non-committal nature until you've got a chance to try things out. All the plugins Biggles mentioned are available for free on the Redguides test server version of Macroquest. So you can use them without paying for them to see if they fit your needs.

However it looks like you've only downloaded kissassist and did not download the RG launcher or one of the builds of macroquest. You would have to get one of those first to use one of the class plugins that Biggles mentioned.

Request - KissAssist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back