• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - kiss no longer looting after patch (1 Viewer)

endgame

RedCents
53¢
I think it's possibly just on my system but today following the patch my primary looter doesn't loot anymore. I tried the /looton and I get a Reset General LootOn message in the mq window.. any idea?

Not looting

After the patch today I noticed my characters are not looting anymore even though they have room in the inventory

Loot 1 is turned on and active as one it was working fine before but now it's not any idea why this is on rage fire / progressive

Looks like the issue is ${Me.UseAdvancedLooting} it reports true when i have it on or off.

Temporary fix is open kissassist.mac and change

Rich (BB code):
         /if (${Me.UseAdvancedLooting}) {
            /call UseAdvLoot
        } else {
            /call LootMobs
        }
to

Rich (BB code):
       /call LootMobs

you guys should be using advloot anyway. remove all your item filters in /advloot and just turn it on it will use your loot.ini preferences that the old way used there is no difference except you do not have to loot every corpse 1 by one.

I hated the advloot at first, but I've gotten used to it, and actually like it more. I can micro where loot goes per character very efficiently. On ragefire this is important, as I can give all the high value vendor trash to my enchanter (high cha!), every plat counts boys!

its way better now. The new ninjadvloot.inc actually uses your same loot.ini settings for every item no more running up to the corpse to loot it etc. I just turn advloot window off for all but the looter. (you can set it so the advloot window never pops up after kills). O

Oh ok. That makes sense. Thanks! Would be pretty cool to have a way so that it would set items to auto roll as well if you wanted and then all the other toons would fill in their desires just like the master looter does.

An interesting idea though and probably natural progression for incorporating advloot into ninadvloot. I will have to think about this.

item=roll or something like that.

Problem - kiss no longer looting after patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back