• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Request - KISS Assist / autofollow (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,281¢
KISS works awesome when you have a camp; set up one puller or wait for auto-aggro, your bots do their thing, etc.
But what about "dungeon crawling" - I do not believe KISS has an option to "follow the leader" or "follow/stick when these mobs die" - are there any other plugins or macros that may enable this function? I'm basically looking to not tab to every EQ window and hit a follow/stick hotkey on each toon. My goal is to treat bots as mercs.

sounds like your aliases are missing. go into any of your toons kiss ini files and change KissAssistVer=6.7.5 to KissAssistVer=0 then save.
Restart kiss on that toon and the command the toon should start following the mainassist.

Also, just to cover all bases.
"[MQ2] toggle ChaseAssist"
is what I get when Kissassist is not running on a toon or the toon is too busy.
It's possible I was not running KA at the time. /facepalm
I'll try again and see what my results are.

Edit: works now. Thanks guys ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I also noticed it works *best* if the character your army is attempting to follow is also the main focus of the KA command (ie: the tank)

Request - KISS Assist / autofollow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back