• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Kiss and IHC Question want dps chard to swap to adds and burn them then reassist tank ma. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
655¢
I run a war 2 zerkers setup im usually on the war and i want to make a hot key where if im on a named and adds spawn i can get the zerkers to burn the adds while im still on named. ie target extended target #2 mob killthis? but only on the zerkers i want to do this without swaping over to the zerkers to retarget and yes i use eqbc.

I cant seem to get ihc and kiss to not assist the war.

any help appreciated

I run a war 2 zerkers setup im usually on the war and i want to make a hot key where if im on a named and adds spawn i can get the zerkers to burn the adds while im still on named. ie target extended target #2 mob killthis? but only on the zerkers i want to do this without swaping over to the zerkers to retarget and yes i use eqbc.

I cant seem to get ihc and kiss to not assist the war.

any help appreciated

howdy Macromaniac - You can likely do something like this:

/bct Zerkername //target id ${Me.XTarget[2].ID}

Now a couple things - that code above is picking the mob in xtarget 2 slot - so you can change that around - but depending on what macro you are using, your kiss settings, and anything else that may make you retarget your previous target (does mq2melee do this as well?) you will want them to be able to swap targets without going back - Kiss has the new TargetSwitchingOn=1 option worth looking at for this purpose.

If this doesn't solve your issue - hopefully it will spark some conversation to get you a solution

Here's a suggestion off the top of my head...I think it should work.
Start 1 zerker assisting itself, start the other zerker with zerker 1 targeted, on zerker 1 set DoAutoTarget=0 and AutoAssistAt=100, Make 2hotkeys /bct Zerkername //target id ${Me.Target.ID} and as @Sicprofundus said /bct Zerkername //target id ${Me.XTarget[2].ID}.
since auto targeting is off on zerker1 it should rely on you feeding it a target with these 2 hot keys...zerker 2 should be assisting zerker1 so it will follow its target.

Edit: may also need to make a /bct Zerkername //killtarget key if it wont jump into action.

Request - Kiss and IHC Question want dps chard to swap to adds and burn them then reassist tank ma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back