• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

KenetixEQ No Delay for all classes??? (1 Viewer)

This thread should honestly be closed, I have wasted the past 15 minutes filtering through people arguing over the dumbest stuff, just make a big loop and coming right back to the same thing.

honestly i think that it depends on the definition of a noob a bit too. someone who is smart is willing to listen to sound advice and wisdom isnt a noob imo even if they dont know much. i had a high end monk extremely well equiped and was just pling my other chars and AAs and the like with him about 1/2 a year ago. a few friends had the plugin from abyss and were using it(anguish open zone mobs and so on). when i saw the first signs of this being watched i told everyone to back off. them being "noobs" they didnt know how any of it worked, and didnt know when to stop and what to look for. i gave them fair enough warning and then i logged out of my account for a week because of some real world stuff. when i checked the account a week later i found that they had logged in my account and gotten me banned(anguish instance). pissed me off pretty bad. somehow they got the account unbanned(using the social engineering concept some have posted) and then i got rid of the account asap. however, they continued to use the plugins for another month until they were all(10 accounts at least) banned in anguish. if they had listened at first to someone with more wisdom and knowledge than them, they wouldn't have been banned. this board has alot of "wise and intelligent" people, a few who have spoken. i would say listen to them as a warning if you have no idea what you are working with. in your newly found freetime learn what they are doing and how to build a plugin and so on. in the long run you will benefit far more than just paying the 100 or the 50 or the 200 (your accounts will still be there too). this also earns you trust and you will be privy to many of these new exploits far before they are released to the public such as kenetix or a post on RG. those are much safer times to use these plugins.

This thread should honestly be closed, I have wasted the past 15 minutes filtering through people arguing over the dumbest stuff, just make a big loop and coming right back to the same thing.

LMAO... I was thinking the same thing 2 posts before I read this.

nodelayautoattack has been around for a long long time.
I knew a beastlord that used it.. saw it with my own eyes.
I asked teacherpet about it... he supposedly had no knowledge of such a thing.

no doubt does this mean 1-max easily.

Actually Nij on FV most of the time there up alot of people leave those zone's alone. Except me anyways they are always up i take them down all the time

Just Curious I use Nodelay / and Phantom alike depending on who or where ever I am. When the patch on the 4/19 came out I tested Phantom as I'm sure many did and of coarse many know it did not work. I tested Nodelay still worked great will Nodelay send info to SoE saying "FUCKING HAXOR!" or is it just wise to do nothing of the sorts till further embracing or ones touching each others MQ parts are accepted?

Prolly the wrong place for the question, but hey I'm a newb I have that right - untill further notice anyway

Disassemble your plugin. Search for the string SendEQMessage in the disassembly. If it's there, and you're using a recent compile from this site or the latest source from MQ2, then your plugin will probably try to send packets, but be unable to. Next, search for the string send_message. If that one exists, then your plugin can send packets and is probably unsafe. I hear most of the plugins people buy are encrypted or have odd obfuscation done on them so this test might not work for you.

KenetixEQ No Delay for all classes???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back