• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Kael - Wolf Bites Giant (1 Viewer)

hoon87

RedCents
368¢
Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone's day is going well!

I am running through the Kael ToV Partisan line and was wondering if Frost can spawn from any giant in the zone. EQmagelo seems to say it does, but I just would like to confirm.

thanks!

It can spawn from any giant, but it is faster from my experience to have it spawn from the wolves. There is a room that spawns all wolves and like 1 giant. Just farm that area, it will pop sooner rather than later.

Hi Everyone,

I am running through the Kael ToV Partisan line and was wondering if Frost can spawn from any giant in the zone. EQmagelo seems to say it does, but I just would like to confirm.

thanks!

I just did this the other day and frost was by the throne. I spent quite a bit of time killing wolves and giants with wolves in the center and I should have paid more attention to the throne area. Check there.

I just did this the other day and frost was by the throne. I spent quite a bit of time killing wolves and giants with wolves in the center and I should have paid more attention to the throne area. Check there.
I'll try there too if the wolf pit area doesn't work. I have a bard, so he hasn't been on track. thanks!

Hi Everyone,

thanks!
As other posters have said. Frost can spawn anywhere a wolf can spawn. The best luck I have had spawning Frost is NOT needing him for a partisan. Then he spawns in waves. As soon as you need him though you wont see him for long periods of time.
Best places I have found to spawn him are the 'wolf room' just across from the quest guys or in bottom area of the throne room when mass pulling the whole area. The area up near arena works a little less consistently in my experience.

As other posters have said. Frost can spawn anywhere a wolf can spawn. The best luck I have had spawning Frost is NOT needing him for a partisan. Then he spawns in waves. As soon as you need him though you wont see him for long periods of time.
Best places I have found to spawn him are the 'wolf room' just across from the quest guys or in bottom area of the throne room when mass pulling the whole area. The area up near arena works a little less consistently in my experience.
I'm in the Throne room now, I have seen every quest mob except Frost lol. I'm doing this with a mage pet tank so I dont think I can handle 2-3 mobs in the wolf room :)

Question - Kael - Wolf Bites Giant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back