• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Just throwing this out there... (1 Viewer)

BlackObsidian

RedCents
Just thought I'd throw this out there...

It's basically started as a single page I ran on a little piece of webspace which a select few people could read if they knew the address, but it grew to the point where it was unreadable.

That being the case I decided to re-design it into a proper site, register a domain etc and share my madness with the world.

I know it's probably not everyone's cup of tea so if you read a few of em and don't laugh it's not for you.

The crazy things my fiancée says and does!

http://www.crazythingsemmasaysanddoes.co.uk/

Enjoy!

p.s. my personal favourites are "Ghost Car", "Indigestion" and "Rollmops"
p.p.s I'd be interested in what you guys think so feel free to post back here or sign the guestbook. :)

lol, good on ye m8

I had a girlfriend always saying random stuff

Funny Stuff

""Oooh! I seen them, I got one to the Isle of Wight too... They're called Rubber-Ring Boats aren't they?"

No honey, they're called Hovercraft... "

LOL

Funny stuff man.

I think that it is a unique idea.

Some spelling issues, "realise" is "realize" and "fiancee" is "fiance." (I think so...)

But good stuff.

Mate, I think your woman's dyslexic.

My logic goes like this: If she were stupid enough to confuse Satan and Santa, I doubt anyone with a computer bent would enjoy being in a relationship with her. Ergo, there must be another explanation for her constant malapropisms.

malapropisms... Now THAT's what they're called! :D

Dyslexia however is a reading/writing and comprehension disorder so that's a no-no from the start as she was a straight-A student at school. :p

Also bear in mind that she didn't "confuse" the two, she just forgot the word she wanted to say in that part of the sentence but she'd already started saying it. Rather than just pause and think she tends to just insert a similar word, which is where most of her "malapropisms" (loving it!) come from.

As for the relationship, her quirks are entertaining, funny and cute so no worries there. :D

Just throwing this out there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back