• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Just getting back into the game after a few years (1 Viewer)

RedCents
312¢
Hello, I was wondering what your guy's opinion is on Shadowknights versus a warrior or paladin? Personally, I prefer Shadowknights because of their epic and they can heal mid-combat. Warriors are nice for some AE taunting however 1 on 1 taunting warriors are the best I think. Now comes the paladin. I have never played a paladin but want to what do I need to know about it?

Attachments

• ebe250b79130746154c4f91e5e953925.jpg
    ebe250b79130746154c4f91e5e953925.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 13
if you don't have a reason otherwise, i recommend sk for many reasons - their toolkit is just great for the current boxing game

Pal were nice during ToV due to undeads mobs in the expansion, a lot less undead in cov. So yeah like Sic said, SK is the one i would recommand too. But all are good for a Tank Job.

I dont have any reasons. I was just wondering to see if boxing an SK and a pali or warrior was a good idea.

Bit unclear here. But no, you wouldn't likely want a SK and a Paladin or Warrior, in a 6 box. Pick one, and there are a lot of reasons you'd choose SK as that one, unless you just wanna play a Warrior. I know nothing of Paladins.

I'm personally a fan of play the classes you want and just make it work. I think once everything is set up and you get proficient with handling your crew you should be able to manage just about anything. It doesn't always have to be about efficiency. Take me for example I make an almost pure caster group work, mainly because it is far less obvious than melees.

I'm personally a fan of play the classes you want and just make it work.

If you want to absolutely min-max then there are recipes. But I would not give up my paladin tank for anything in my main group. I have all the tanks in my various groups but paladin is by far my favorite. Do what you enjoy on your main squad - or they wont be your main squad for long.

IRL - Just getting back into the game after a few years

Users who are viewing this thread

Back