• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

@ Jan (1 Viewer)

isobelle

RedCents
51¢
grats.

i broke up with my fiancee and have started a holy grail quest to find the girl in your avatar, wherever on this planet she may be. upon finding her, i will spoonfeed her yogurt until i die.

i hope you're fucking happy YOU BIG JERK

:S

grats.

i broke up with my fiancee and have started a holy grail quest to find the girl in your avatar, wherever on this planet she may be. upon finding her, i will spoonfeed her yogurt until i die.

i hope you're fucking happy YOU BIG JERK

:S

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

morningmusume.gif

I never even found the Morning Musume video these GIFs are from, and not for lack of trying either. But then I couldn't even tell you which year's lineup that is. Or whether it IS Morning Musume at all.

grats dude she's like 12

YOGURT, RUNNED.

YOGURT.

and zomg i almost died at the full rez (well, higher rez) version jan has there of my avatar. i've never seen any more of it than was already in my gif, and i just added the iso4prez at the bottom... a rework may be in order.....

<3

Aren't 12 yo a bit old to be spoonfed yoghurt?

And you are teaching, so why not just pick one of those children and spoonfeed them yoghurt until you/they die (they because you might over-feed them :S)

in that bigger longer animated gif... it looks like one of the girls (longer haired, no hat) is doing a dick sucking motion

LoL, only you Mord, only you notice that :ohyeah: But yeah, I see her do it now too :ohyeah:

Hey Iso, were you not living with your gf?
(if I remember correctly the "i live in Japan" post)
If you were, are you now sleeping in the teachers' lounge?

i'm living with my fiancee. only, now i harbor a terrible secret, it will surely be the end of us. she's begun to ask me why our fridge is stuffed full of yogurt, and i'm always lingering in the silverware aisle when we go shopping.

i'm doomed.

Iso. I need a favor. I need you to find me a nice, young (early 20s), japanese girl that is into anime, video games, giving massages and making sandwiches.

Take her and put her in a shipping crate and ship her to me.

kthx.

Iso. I need a favor. I need you to find me a nice, young (early 20s), japanese girl that is into anime, video games, giving massages and making sandwiches.

kthx.

And include yoghurt and a spoon in the crate? :yea:

kthx.

oh, you mean the bizarro version of my fiancee?

:doh:

Iso, I see you sneakily modified your avatar gif. Clearly you have access to sources you refused to mention. Spill the beans, or the :3 girl gets hurt!

i took what you gave me, and was posted in another thread. slapped em all together in a fireworks CS3 30 day trial.

iso4prez.gif

+

morningmusume.gif

+

iso.gif

= new hawtness

p.s.

errr.gif

&

yeahh.gif

zomg...!

@ Jan