• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Its time to play again.. (1 Viewer)

Dretski

RedCents
1,175¢
In november I got a few heroic accounts on Firiona Vie. Ranger, mage and chanter with J5 tank and 2x J5 clerics. Now I remembered that I had a heroic char on another server too, on a fourth account. Since apparently you get the heroic slot back when you remove the heroic char, I want to make a 4th character to use on FV. Im not sure whether I should go for a cleric/druid/shaman for healing/buffing instead of one of the mercs, a tank (most likely an SK in this case, or is a pally simply a better tank if you dont count DPS?) or a 2nd mage for DPS/pet stun mitigation or even a beastlord for flexibility and slow backup. Any good suggestions please?

Question - Its time to play again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back