• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

It's been awesome!!! (1 Viewer)

Will do DrZap...i'll be everyone's 'Friendly Neighborhood Reality Checker' (yes...pun on spiderman intended) - and have already changed signature to suit:D

My words of adivce for today you ask???...go by a kitten, after the holes in your back and fingers heal you will feel much better :D (got one yesterday...damn thing bites hard as hell and is more active than my 18month old daughter....needless to say i didn't sleep last night....)

Good Luck Creed... FYI you know that they have an a program for addict's for computer games its new in China ... your not the only who gets addicted to games.. good luck man you did the right choice , I wouldn't leave my family over a game

this was added to my first post...so those of you who never re-read the first post...here you go

The Creed Meister said:
Sadly this includes redguides.
A little has changed...i will be staying at redguides now...for those of you who were gonna miss me.../clap NOW!!! (i'm staying here cuz the wifey understands i gotta have a little bit for me...you know) but i will only be on at work...not at home when i can be spending time with the family.

and by the way...Willy...my wife said she knows about what you were doing [edited so as to not offend those little children that roam here sometimes:D]...and says it's ok as long as she doesn't have to see...so no worries...you can still be my 'favorite'

I've actually cut my WoW time in about half lately.

Why? Certainly not to give up gaming...

I decided to kill 2 birds with one stone and join a WH40K Campaign at the local game store.

This forces me to start painting miniatures again and kills my Friday night WoW sessions as well as cuts about an hour out of my nightly WoW playing.

On the flipside though, I'm teaching my 12 year old how to play WH40k, paint miniatures and scratch-build scenery.

My wife isn't ever going to ask me to stop gaming. I was a hardcore gamer when I met her at 14 and I'm a hardcore gamer now at 36 and I'll be a hardcore gamer when I die at 78.

It would be totally unfair of her at this point to say "It's the Space Marines or ME!! Someone's gotta go!" We dated 10 years, so I figure she had more than enough time to decide on whether to marry a gamer or not.

She just hates computer gaming because she can't get my attention at all when I'm doing it. If I'm playing WH40k, it's no biggie to stop and take out the trash and I can listen to her bitch about work and play at the same time.

I get in a lot of quality time with the boys, wife is happier and life is better. And I don't have to give up Orks with Gigantic Axes either. ;)

You know what's disgusting? My buddy's wife plays WoW with him. She's actually better than he is too! Where can I get one of those?!?

Skeptic said:
You know what's disgusting? My buddy's wife plays WoW with him. She's actually better than he is too! Where can I get one of those?!?

you and me both...

since i quit wow...i've started working on my website more and more...ATM i'm working on making a family site...building the themes ad everything for my CMS from scratch so it is pretty time consuming...but something i really enjoy. I can truthfully say i'm doing a lot better boredom wise than i thought i would be..

It's getting to the point my son and I are more interested in WH40k than WoW.

Tabletop wargaming is my first love after all.

There is something to be said for painting a miniature. You get a real sense of accomplishment and something solid to show for your work. You're creating art...and that doesn't disappear when the DSL is on the blink or your HDD fails.

Tabletop Wargaming is PVP at its finest. It's so much more satisfying to trump a real opponent and gloat to his/her face when they're standing 3 feet away.

Would you like to see my latest figure? I'm almost done. I'm down to Detailing and I still have to do the base....

i'm quiting wow...and not quiting redguides....(that simple enough for you?)...or were you talking about what i said about you...that was just me being dumb

yeah i figured you were quitting wow when you said "im quitting WOW".. i was reffering to your comments about your wife knowing what i was doing.. what was i doing?

lol...like i said...that was just one of my usual fun/semi-gay/dry-teenagish humor i am so fond of...

GO CREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(as you may have noticed, i exagerate alot, i like to keep things sweet and simple)

Good luck with your RL things. your a great man =D

It's been awesome!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back