• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Item AA (1 Viewer)

the_ovenman

RedCents
562¢
In he special tab of AA window ae a bunch or Item AA. I am most interested Form o Protection and Form of Rejuvination. I have searched around and with my limited search kills cant seem to find much, if any info on what Items to get to max these out. If anyone has a list of items can you please share them and where they came

In he special tab of AA window ae a bunch or Item AA. I am most interested Form o Protection and Form of Rejuvination. I have searched around and with my limited search kills cant seem to find much, if any info on what Items to get to max these out. If anyone has a list of items can you please share them and where they came
these come from gear

like form of defense (upg to protection) XXX

Most of those come from current items but there are a few outliers, like the ones in the OP, that only come from obscure, old era, items and have long since been discontinued. It seems that those come from SoF raid drops.

Melee form of protection is from hills of shade raid and casters can only get it from OMM currency.
I did that raid and had to do all the progression quest to be able to request raid. Super easy but very boring. But the Item that I was after was not in the chest. Bummer Guess I gotta go do the raid again. Cant check that link at work its blocked will check when I get home

Question about Form of Protection: aren't today's chars already at the cap by the normal gear? Would a clicky extend this cap to have any effect, or would this clicky only provide any effect in case you are hit by mobs debuff reducing your resists?

Item AA: Form of Protection 7/7 is given by Form of Protection VI ( there is a separately named buff between IV and V ). Gives 60 resistance. I don't think it increases the cap.
For monks, that means you need to get Earstud of Darkest Shadow. As hellfyre mentioned, it comes from a Crypt of Shade raid called: The Soulbleeder Must Bleed.

Item AA: Form of Rejuvenation 6/6 is given by Form of Rejuvenation VI. Gives 24 health per tick.
You are looking to get Steam-Valve Girdle from a Meldrath's Mansion raid fighting Breakneck.

Question - Item AA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back