• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Issue with Paypal (1 Viewer)

toggas

RedCents
hello there , since last sub i did paypal just limited my account and i cant re sub ....

is there anuther way to pay you ? ( 2checkout look like pro only )

- - - Updated - - -

actually nm, called paypal they unlimited my acct ....

Glad you got it sorted out, I know paypal can be terrible. We'll be adding some other payment methods soon.

On the subject of Paypal. I only noticed it this month, but for the past 6 months I have had 2 paypal charges for Redguides, 2 days after one another. So my normal Sub is on the 16th of Each Month, but I get cash taken by Redguides on the 14th and 16th of each month, Meaning I am paying double for my Redguides Sub.

Start Date
10-17-2012
Expiry Date
08-17-2013

Everquest (private level 2 access)

This was from My Profile > Paid Subscriptions

Then clicking on the Available Subscriptions Click Here link, It states my subs are:

Active Subscriptions

EQ Level 2 Access (Monthly) - expires 08/14/13

Help Me Obi Wan Kenobi, your my only hope.

I sent a Message Somehow (Via Email I believe), can't quite remember now, nor find the message, a few weeks ago and am still yet to receive a response. This has now added up to US$41.70 and I would like to get it stopped and hopefully refunded. Could someone from Redguides Accounting please PM Me with an Email Address I can discuss this through as previous attempts don't seem to be getting through.

Question - Issue with Paypal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back