• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Is your username your email? (1 Viewer)

Creed

RedCents
If your username is set as your email address and you don't want it like that just send a pm to Redbot, RedLotus, Redsquirrel, Creed or Alatyami with what you want your username to be and we'll change it for you. (i'd suggest either Lotus or myself...bot and squirrelly are always busy ;)

Last edited:
Hiyas, would you be able to change my username from my email and email my new username please, im really sorry but i dont have IM or yahoo on my pc, my childrens friends abuse it always hehe, hope you can help many thanks, David

Things never to do on a hack/cheat forum:

Make your user name your actual email address
Make your user name the same as your in game character name (or any affiliation to the same)
SIgn your messages with your real name!!

BTW: I think by PM he meant using the Private Messaging system contained within these forums.

-Nameless_User_0167855734

RedDog said:

Make your user name your actual email address
Make your user name the same as your in game character name (or any affiliation to the same)

BTW: I think by PM he meant using the Private Messaging system contained within these forums.

-Nameless_User_0167855734

:eek: :D lol

RedDog said:

there is nothing wrong with signing your real name...

All my love (lol)
Daniel Bryan Barr
;)

Have sent my money orser to subscribe for a year. Postal service said it was delivered today. When can I expect to be able to access the guides etc etc...

Thanggorodrim

Well, if you tell us what forum, Creedy can probably give you access...since Red goes into hibernation for weeks at a time...

I don't touch the money...red will have to take care of you on this one...sorry

Hey Creed what about me? I can change names too! And I'm always logged on. :mad: You are going to make me beat the s*&t out of my pet now ....

lol...i changed the first post just for you...it's not MY fault YOU were not an admin when i made this post ;)

Is your username your email?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back