• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Is there new LS Chase Loot? (1 Viewer)

hi all, i still have 2 news chase weapons and i am waiting for a change before i can sell them.

Thats make no sense for me. beside the tower shield and the mage/necro/bst earring the weapons are probably the best kronos generator for the game. We can all have our casters being FTP but clearly our melee are a lot better with prestige gear and particulary prestige weapons. I mean, iam sure daybreak is realy happy with chase items because we need to buy kronos to have them.

having all the chase weapons with a poor ratio is not a big $$ deal for the company. Perhaps we will see a change when the raid weapons comes in game.

I'm keeping the blood soaked weapons on my SK/Zerker for now. For group content it doesn't seem to be an issue with the slightly lower stats as far as I can tell so far. I did MQ2Grind today for 3 hours on Hero's Forge without issue. I wouldn't mind some of the new focus though in other slots.

Sorry I should have be more concise. As I go through LS, when the group weapons come I will pick them up and use them over my blood-soaked. I do not see myself trading kronos for the new memoryforged weapons over blood-soaked weapons. The entire point of a weapon is DPS right...with the possible exception of your tanks most defensive build. Now the other slot items I might be tempted.

Sorry I should have be more concise. As I go through LS, when the group weapons come I will pick them up and use them over my blood-soaked. I do not see myself trading kronos for the new memoryforged weapons over blood-soaked weapons. The entire point of a weapon is DPS right...with the possible exception of your tanks most defensive build. Now the other slot items I might be tempted.
But again, if you pick up even the T1 weapons from the expansion, you'll have better dps than using memoryforged. That's why they're so disappointing, they're actively worse than ftp weapons.

But again, if you pick up even the T1 weapons from the expansion, you'll have better dps than using memoryforged. That's why they're so disappointing, they're actively worse than ftp weapons.
I am agreeing with you, I'll use the new T1/2 weapons but I won't be spending Krono on memory forged weapons.

Matter of fact - I picked up that Gallant Essence of Power to make the Great Sword of Perpetual Reverie on my Final Fugue run today. Fantastic weapon.

Last edited:
The new group gear weapons are better why ?
1704553705746.jpeg

Vastly better ratio on the group weapons.

Other than casters or maybe tank for extra AC there is no reason to use one of the Chase weapons on a melee toon.

If you were going to put one of these weapons on your zerker which would you choose? (the right one "memoryforged" is ultra rare chase loot, the left is a T2 normal drop)

View attachment 55634

Vastly better ratio on the group weapons.

Other than casters or maybe tank for extra AC there is no reason to use one of the Chase weapons on a melee toon.

If you were going to put one of these weapons on your zerker which would you choose? (the right one "memoryforged" is ultra rare chase loot, the left is a T2 normal drop)
im aware , i was posting to his post on why he would continue to use blood-soaked

Question - Is there new LS Chase Loot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back