• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - is there any trial? (1 Viewer)

You need to get to level 2 before you can download the software IIRC. You would need 50 red cents to purchase level 2 - these can either be purchased directly via real money, or you can be involved in the forums and people will gift you red cents for certain posts / responses.

I'm sure it won't be long before you get the 50 cents you need to buy level 2.

For instance, you already have 10 red cents. I bet if enough people respond to this thread, you'll get 50 within the hour or so.

UPDATE: I found where you can give red cents. I've gifted you 50 so you should be able to buy level 2 and enjoy the software...

There is more than a free trial!

Its all about the Red Cents!!! And level 2.

Level 2 gives you access to Very Vanilla MacroQuest2, Macros (including KissAssist, the macro for all classes) exclusive plugins, and a great community.

You buy level 2 in the Red Cent shop with Red Cents or real money or someone might be generous and give you a level 2 as a welcome - Like someone above gave you a few months so that gives you level 2.

So here is what you do.
The level 2 gives you the ability to give others Red Cents for good or helpful or funny posts. It does not cost you any to give and in giving them out it will also earn you more. If you make posts that others find funny, helpful, good question etc then they will give you Reds and that is 10 each time. So it is a good thing to come here and post now and then.

By passing out and earning these "red Cents" you can use them to keep up your free level 2 each month.

You are now level 2 so can pass out some Red Cents daily or get started on the other things. It only takes 50 red cents a month to stay level 2 so that is super easy since you can give out 4 a day.

You need to get to level 2 before you can download the software IIRC. You would need 50 red cents to purchase level 2 - these can either be purchased directly via real money, or you can be involved in the forums and people will gift you red cents for certain posts / responses.

I'm sure it won't be long before you get the 50 cents you need to buy level 2.

For instance, you already have 10 red cents. I bet if enough people respond to this thread, you'll get 50 within the hour or so.

UPDATE: I found where you can give red cents. I've gifted you 50 so you should be able to buy level 2 and enjoy the software...
I have been using RG for a bit and didn't realize Redcents could be used to sub level 2.

I have been using RG for a bit and didn't realize Redcents could be used to sub level 2.
Well you currently have 230 redcents, so you can afford to grab yourself 4 months! The more useful your posts are (or even funny for that matter) and you can earn redcents. Those redcents can then be exchanged for various things in the RedCents shop.

Just click where your redcents are.
1707313550666.png
Then click on the bigger words "RedCent Shop"
1707313567103.png

There you can purchase more than just sub for yourself to RG. You can also get a sub for a friend (or someone that isn't a friend just to help them out!)
Plus there are some physical items too. Like the infamous Redguides Mug, or torch.
Here's a link directly to the Redcent Store

So in essence the redcents translate to actual currency? That is used for tipping the guys who work on MQ builds and such, right?
The redcents allow you to purchase the things in the link Chat provided above and also gift items to other RG members. Tips are a separate thing and the links to tip our hard working devs is;

The redcents allow you to purchase the things in the link Chat provided above and also gift items to other RG members. Tips are a separate thing and the links to tip our hard working devs is;

Gotcha. I appreciate the information.

There is more than a free trial!

Its all about the Red Cents!!! And level 2.

Level 2 gives you access to Very Vanilla MacroQuest2, Macros (including KissAssist, the macro for all classes) exclusive plugins, and a great community.

You buy level 2 in the Red Cent shop with Red Cents or real money or someone might be generous and give you a level 2 as a welcome - Like someone above gave you a few months so that gives you level 2.

So here is what you do.
The level 2 gives you the ability to give others Red Cents for good or helpful or funny posts. It does not cost you any to give and in giving them out it will also earn you more. If you make posts that others find funny, helpful, good question etc then they will give you Reds and that is 10 each time. So it is a good thing to come here and post now and then.

By passing out and earning these "red Cents" you can use them to keep up your free level 2 each month.

You are now level 2 so can pass out some Red Cents daily or get started on the other things. It only takes 50 red cents a month to stay level 2 so that is super easy since you can give out 4 a day.
Excellent information

So in essence the redcents translate to actual currency? That is used for tipping the guys who work on MQ builds and such, right?
Redcents are Redguides form of currency, where users are rewarded for taking part in the community and earning redcents, which are then rewarded with any of the limited options available to them in the redcent store. It has no monetary value.
I cannot take my redcents to McDonalds and buy a double cheese burger.

Redcents are Redguides form of currency, where users are rewarded for taking part in the community and earning redcents, which are then rewarded with any of the limited options available to them in the redcent store. It has no monetary value.
I cannot take my redcents to McDonalds and buy a double cheese burger.
heard sic can cash out redcents for you~ jk jk

If you're really careful and you save enough Redcents, there is sometimes a rare sale of Krono as well. I was lucky enough to be on the forums when some went up for sale and I bought 2 Krono. I have never been rich in EQ but after I had those, I had more money than I'd ever had!

Request - is there any trial?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back