• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - is there a way to make the toons attack

RedCents
84¢
Is there a way I can tell the toons when to attack and still have them do all their spells/abilities/songs? When I manually just hit attack on my sk for instance, all she does is turns attack on and just does her agro spell with no taunt or any of her dps spells.

RedCents
2,156¢
Just pressing attack can do some things and you can check the MQ2Melee documentation on what here. That will show you how to config for taunt and some spells/skills, but not all.

If you are looking for more automation you want to properly configure KissAssist. A beginner's guide lays out the basics. There is a learning curve, but it's not that steep.

RedCents
2,156¢
I believe /killthis begins a mq2melee attack sequence, but again that's mostly just going to be autoattacks. Monks/rogues/berserkers can do decent dps that way, but you need a macro like KA to maximize what your toons are able to do.

RedCents
84¢
Dang, im using KA, but I would just like to beable to be like, HEY ENGAGE THIS NOW.. Thanks for the responses, Dreamflux

RedCents
2,156¢
Well you can do a /assistat 99 and your toons will assist whenever something is at 99% health. Generally doesn't take that long to get to 99%.

RedCents
90¢
You could make a hot key with in game command macro.
Line 1- /bca //assist (tank or MA name)
Line 2- /pause 2
Line 3- /bca //attack on
Line 4- /pause 2
Line 5- /bca //pet attack
That would work for melee and pet classes.
If your running KA once they engage the macro will kick in.
For casters you could use a line that has
/bca //cast # ( the # being whatever spell you want to cast from your gems)

RedCents
90¢
I use something like that when KA is being slow and not engaging mobs fast enough.