• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - is there a way to auto designate a main tank / assist? (1 Viewer)

MadaSnave

RedCents
638¢
i know i can right click the character's name and make them it. but i keep forgetting when making group then having to undo macro's and redo them. was just wondering if there was a way to do it automatically.

Solution
i know i can right click the character's name and make them it. but i keep forgetting when making group then having to undo macro's and redo them. was just wondering if there was a way to do it automatically.

MQ2Autogroup will allow you to automatically do that

I have a video:

there is also the lua script : > make crew <

if you also wanted a hotkey you can use the grouproles functionality built in to eq

Group Roles​

You can set group roles with the GUI if you are the group leader by right clicking on a character's name in the group window, look at the bottom of the pop up and choose the role you want to set for the selected player. However, you can also use /commands to set...

MQ2Autogroup will allow you to automatically do that

I have a video:

there is also the Lua script : > make crew <

if you also wanted a hotkey you can use the grouproles functionality built in to eq

Group Roles​

You can set group roles with the GUI if you are the group leader by right clicking on a character's name in the group window, look at the bottom of the pop up and choose the role you want to set for the selected player. However, you can also use /commands to set the group roles OR if you play with the same group a lot, you can actually save a set up so and create a hot key so you can set the roles really fast.

Commands to Use:

• /grouproles list -- Lists all the roles in the current group
  • /grouproles set Name RoleID --Sets the group member's role
  • /grouproles unset Name RoleID -- Unsets the group member's role
  • /grouproles roleset -- Lists the available role sets
  • /grouproles roleset save "Name" -- Saves the current group's role set
  • /grouproles roleset load "Name" -- Loads a previously saved group role set
  • /grouproles roleset delete "Name" -- Deletes a previously saved group role set

To set the puller: /grouproles set "CharName" 3

To set the main tank: /grouproles set "Charname" 1

To set the main assist: /grouproles set "CharName" 2

Solution
Question - is there a way to auto designate a main tank / assist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back