• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - Inverse Laws of Parenting (1 Viewer)

Hey eventually we'll be senile and in diapers and they'll do it for us...karma man...it goes around back to them in the end :hfive::dance::banjo:

One hopes.

Alternatively, they could throw us into a second rate nursing home with a linebacker of a nurse named Olga and never visit again.

when im old enof my kids have promist me to take me out on one last hunting trip and leave me ther..

My Long Term Care has been discussed. My demands for entering are I must have a computer with a great Internet connection. I want a tower unit - and a min of 40 inch monitor. Not only is it harder for someone to steal - but my eyes are going to be old too. Kills two birds with 1 stone. Not that you should kill birds with stones, but.. you could. I want a coffee pot next to me. Small refrig is nice. Don't wait for my next birthday to get me my new tech toys - at my age that is iffy and you could end up saving money. Be generous. The older I am the greater the chances are that you will inherit that tech toy "gently used."
If you want me to exercise I suggest you get me a French Press for my coffee and we will call it even. Then when you ask if I have exercised I can tell you I have done 30 presses and not be lying. Know I am not having dementia when I yell to younger people to get off my grass. Even though I don't have grass. If I do that enough times I win a free cognitive test. Breaks up the day. Then when I get busted for wasting a Dr.'s time tell them I deserve a 7 day suspension, now get out of my room while I think about what I have done.
((Cranks up the computer for 7 uninterrupted days of playing ))
If you ever wondered, now you know. Us old people got goals.

One hopes.

Alternatively, they could throw us into a second rate nursing home with a linebacker of a nurse named Olga and never visit again.
I couldn't blame my kids - my saying in the house has always been "Nothing but the second best for my family" so.. payback time!

Funny - Inverse Laws of Parenting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back