• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - Inverse Laws of Parenting (1 Viewer)

Sum1

Warriors are inferior (read: crybaby) tanks
RedCents
3,613¢
Hey eventually we'll be senile and in diapers and they'll do it for us...karma man...it goes around back to them in the end :hfive::dance::banjo:
One hopes.

Alternatively, they could throw us into a second rate nursing home with a linebacker of a nurse named Olga and never visit again.

orm

RedCents
42¢
when im old enof my kids have promist me to take me out on one last hunting trip and leave me ther..

RedCents
1,023¢
My Long Term Care has been discussed. My demands for entering are I must have a computer with a great Internet connection. I want a tower unit - and a min of 40 inch monitor. Not only is it harder for someone to steal - but my eyes are going to be old too. Kills two birds with 1 stone. Not that you should kill birds with stones, but.. you could. I want a coffee pot next to me. Small refrig is nice. Don't wait for my next birthday to get me my new tech toys - at my age that is iffy and you could end up saving money. Be generous. The older I am the greater the chances are that you will inherit that tech toy "gently used."
If you want me to exercise I suggest you get me a French Press for my coffee and we will call it even. Then when you ask if I have exercised I can tell you I have done 30 presses and not be lying. Know I am not having dementia when I yell to younger people to get off my grass. Even though I don't have grass. If I do that enough times I win a free cognitive test. Breaks up the day. Then when I get busted for wasting a Dr.'s time tell them I deserve a 7 day suspension, now get out of my room while I think about what I have done.
((Cranks up the computer for 7 uninterrupted days of playing ))
If you ever wondered, now you know. Us old people got goals.

RedCents
1,023¢
One hopes.

Alternatively, they could throw us into a second rate nursing home with a linebacker of a nurse named Olga and never visit again.
I couldn't blame my kids - my saying in the house has always been "Nothing but the second best for my family" so.. payback time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)