• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • The 3rd Annual "EverQuest Software Awards" is here! Celebrate your favorite projects and win prizes just for voting.

Question - Insta gib on zlandicar (1 Viewer)

Sic

Nihil ᛗ
RedCents
17,694¢
Anyone else suddenly getting smashed by zlandicar reborn? I've been clearing him no problem and then this afternoon I'm literally getting 1-2 shotted by him repeatedly on my tank.
he has always had a chance to do that - he is super strong out the gate.

people have been asking a couple times a week since xpac launch "zomg did they buff zlandicar today" and the answer is no =p just unlucky.

RedCents
87¢
You have to watch that first round. He can go off and splat you if he gets a good run in. I have started popping shield flash right before I engage just in case....haven't had an issue since.

RedCents
1,462¢
You have to watch that first round. He can go off and splat you if he gets a good run in. I have started popping shield flash right before I engage just in case....haven't had an issue since.
I've started doing the same on my SK. I pre-buff, shield flash, /say insist -- once those first few seconds are over I swap out to 2h.

RedCents
80¢
Heh funny enough, I figured out that I've been using the bard as a soaker for that first round of hits, which made the difference. When I switched to starting the fight with auto attack on the tank, he was getting gibbed. I went back to soaking with the bard and it's all good.

RedCents
575¢
Anyone else suddenly getting smashed by zlandicar reborn? I've been clearing him no problem and then this afternoon I'm literally getting 1-2 shotted by him repeatedly on my tank.
There's a version of zland that can quad for 120k... It's a monster. I have no other option than to glyph or armor of experience and pray to rallos zek himself

RedCents
10¢
With an SK and Eskay plugin, I start with Manual mode and use a social with /say insist and /alt activate 1112 (Thwart). Then change mode to Sic Tank. Definitely use Sword and Board because that quad is ridiculousness. Good luck.

RedCents
297¢
Every once in a while in the last 15% he will just devour my warrior, but not often. Seems to be doing it more often lately though. Been trying to just burn him down faster and seems not be happen as much. Cut off seems to be right at the 175 seconds mark, over and Zland goes off and the adds don’t help, under and he’s a piece of cake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)