• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - I’m kinda back for now kind of (1 Viewer)

SomeTester

RedCents
924¢
Hey! Ive away for like a year about. I got bored and burned out on all the most recent content and I decided to come back again for ToL. Luclin was always my favorite expansion so I was going to splurge and get it on all 6 boxes.

I came by and re-upped with my last few descents, loaded the launcher, and SURPRISE!!!! Test was patched to 64bit like literally the day before I reupped and I didn’t know lol. Luckily I didn’t buy any expansions yet!

Anyways! I’ll be around chatting and checking in until test gets going again. I’ve been on and off EQ since 2000 so I’m in no rush. See ya in a Norrath eventually!

Could mess around on live with some newbies. You can get used to all the cool new stuff!

That’s a smart idea! Maybe I’ll give that a go. It’s been a year, I’m bound to be rusty.
The new stuff is gonna blow you away

check out this copy-pasta below

It is OFFICIAL! MacroQuest is the version of MacroQuest that we offer here at RedGuides.

Please, check out this link: >>> Functions & Features Demo + Migration to the new MacroQuest<<<

mental notes:
1. mq2map click is Control+Shift+Click
2. new easyfind self travel is Control+Click (reminder in find window title bar)
3. new easyfind group travel is Control+Shift+Click
4. If you selected a destination in your zone guide and want to activate it you /travelto activate
5. /yes and /no are now aliases, there is no mq2yes plugin

Welcome back!

I had the same thing happen. Quit right when ToV came out and thought about coming back two days ago. Plan is to only playing on Test server. Was wondering what is taking test so long to update and saw the 64-bit thing...

If you are interested in some fun scripting I suggest getting familiar with Lua and see what it has to offer!

Welcome back!

I had the same thing happen. Quit right when ToV came out and thought about coming back two days ago. Plan is to only playing on Test server. Was wondering what is taking test so long to update and saw the 64-bit thing...

If you are interested in some fun scripting I suggest getting familiar with Lua and see what it has to offer!
Oh I am not a coder/scripter. I haven’t done anything like that since high school over 20 years ago.

IRL - I’m kinda back for now kind of

Users who are viewing this thread

Back