• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

I'm getting myself a Vietnamese import. (1 Viewer)

Ripperjack

RedCents
I've had it with white Australian girls, they can all go and FUCK THEMSELVES! They are too expensive to upkeep, they demand to much of my time, they are whiney, irritating and in general all suffer from the "Princess Bitchface Syndrome" ( http://www.times.co.nz/cms/arts/book_review/2006/08/art100012640.php ). I want a woman who wants me for me... and not just for my credit card, so I'm going to import one from Vietnam. :yea:

I know most of you are American and don't know jack about the Australian importation system, however any advice on how to import women into Australia, or any 1st world country, would be appreciated.

You say it like you've actually had a girlfriend to begin with.

Anyway, wish you luck with your importing service. Sounds like something that would probably get me into a lot of trouble in the US :(

Looks like I'll just have to wait for Vietnam War 2.0 for me to get an authentic bride.

Looks like I'll just have to wait for Vietnam War 2.0 for me to get an authentic bride.

Well I don't know about Vietnam, however the way things are going with China, with their increased demand for oil and other resources, I guess the US will be going to war with them sooner rather than later.

So... I hope you like Chinese. ;)

polish girls are real cuties i'd try there if i was you. well if i was you i'd go take a swim with the sharks but you feel me.

here's the plan:

1) buy a ticket to japan
2) get off the plane

worked for me.

Oh come on, it can't be that easy!

This is me we are talking about here. All 6'4" hulking sumo monster that I am, capable of making women flee from my horrific guise in mere seconds. I'd probably get off said plane, and empty half of Tokyo female population within minutes, as they run for the hills screaming "Godzilla! Godzilla!"

Anyway, screenshots or it didn't happen dude!

I can vouch for iso, I've seen pictures of his japanese girlfriend (she was COOKING TOO).

I think his mom was in the picture too, so that means he knows TWO GIRLS irl which is more then I can say for myself.

You could probably just buy a female child on the black market. Then you could use her as bait for other women while she gets older (single dad ftw!) and train her to be your perfect woman along the way. Win win situation?

I'm getting myself a Vietnamese import.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back