• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - I'm coming for you Sic! (1 Viewer)

My New Years resolution was to pass you in Red Cents by August 23rd, 2039. It starts today.
I'm coming for you!
My krono is bigger than yours huh...

Season 10 Finale GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Old Man Dance GIF by Justin Gammon
In 2142, it was found out that a man named Sic McFly travelled back in time using a giant greasy Hula Hoop. 1.21 GigaHoops was achieved. He gave himself a copy of "how to make Macros." It led him to a life of RedCent saving, where he dominated the world and bought a Lua controlled Robby the Robot. It was worse than anything SkyNet movies imagined with Terminators. Robby has found me, I leave you with this message...Danger Will Robinson, Danger. As Shakira once said before LA was eradicated "The hips don't Lie"

Old Man Dance GIF by Justin Gammon
In 2142, it was found out that a man named Sic McFly travelled back in time using a giant greasy Hula Hoop. 1.21 GigaHoops was achieved. He gave himself a copy of "how to make Macros." It led him to a life of RedCent saving, where he dominated the world and bought a Lua controlled Robby the Robot. It was worse than anything SkyNet movies imagined with Terminators. Robby has found me, I leave you with this message...Danger Will Robinson, Danger. As Shakira once said before LA was eradicated "The hips don't Lie"
Nice. Sadly I can only give red cents once for this.

The real goal is to pass @Redbot

If you somehow manage to do that, I believe the site legally becomes yours.

That's somewhere in the TOS, right? Right next to the part about how Mods are required to reply to every post by Hulkman, no matter how many times he asks the same question.

Sic, I've noticed you're over 30k red cents now. Could you take a break for a day or two and give me a chance to catch up here? Thanks.

Funny - I'm coming for you Sic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back