• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - I'll Be Taking A Break From EQ and The Forums (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,839¢
For personal reasons I won't bore you all with I'm going to be hitting pause. But folks will still be posting music. And folks have really stepped up to help on FV. This will be my last week I have obligations to sort. Then I'm gone. But I couldn't leave without saying thanks to everyone who gave me a home here. I'll miss you guys.

Vaya Con Dios
Rob

For personal reasons I won't bore you all with I'm going to be hitting pause. But folks will still be posting music. And folks have really stepped up to help on FV. This will be my last week I have obligations to sort. Then I'm gone. But I couldn't leave without saying thanks to everyone who gave me a home here. I'll miss you guys.

Vaya Con Dios
Rob
hey man, hopefully this is one of those "for the rest of the year" because there are only a few days left things, if not, we'll still be here when you get back

May God Bless you and find you in a good place to come back and have fun with us again soon Rob. Thanks for the laughter and fun, may life be happy no matter. Take care friend, Happy New Year.

Vaya Con Dios
Rob
Hope all is well with you and yours. Sucks when the "Real Life" steps in but that's not in our control. See ya on the flip side! :rock::rimshot:

Toast - I'll Be Taking A Break From EQ and The Forums

Users who are viewing this thread

Back