• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Games - Ikariam! Fun and Addicting Civ Style Free Browser Game (1 Viewer)

Pillaging, it's how I get all the resources I don't have access to. Make a barracks, get about 8 slingers and head over to other islands and hit them up. I prefer to hit them up once a day, I have a rotation where I get about a 1,000 gold and anywhere from 200-400 resources of rarity to an island each day from a few guys. I've found a way to keep myself afloat. There is a guy on an Island, that we need to pillage every day. I want to down him simply because he's a "juggalo" and I feel the need to. Anyone in on this? I'll get his coord's.

Guys...beware of fraudulent in-game messages. I got hit with one today saying "please desist your attack against blah blah" and I replied saying he had made a mistake but I now realize that he was just fishing for my location (which is printed in your message.)

I reported his ass to the game operators for sending a fraudulent message.

BTW I'm very near to completing my Embassy. After I've upraded it to lvl 3 I can start an alliance. It requires additional upgrades to add people to it.

Last edited:
Espionage helps a lot if you are into this whole pillaging thingy.
If you do not have this technology yet, just calculating his displayed points can also give you a clue if he is stacking military units.
How the heck can I get more wine?

MOAR WINE!

Evil Homer, I will trade you 900 wine for 525 marble.

And the rock stuff is Marble, which fenfire's island has.

that sounds AWESOME, i have plenty of marble for trade so ill send the marble over now, just send the wine when you get this/log in to the game.

*EDIT* just kidding i have no idea how to send you that if you arent in my trade posts radius...

Put his coordinates in your world browser window. Then click on his town and click the Transport Goods button.

Tried that, the only action that appears is the "Diplomacy" button. On islands close to me i can do Transport Goods, but not his.

Anyone yet to build a colony? About 3 hours from now, I'll have my first one done. I need 1,000 gold and four trade ships.

I'll have the gold in like an hour.

I've got a wine colony. When I get 525 marble, I'll have a marble colony too. So EvilHomer, get the Expansion technology, lets you send stuff far away, then send me the marble, the wine will be arriving at your island soon.

I've got a wine colony. When I get 525 marble, I'll have a marble colony too. So EvilHomer, get the Expansion technology, lets you send stuff far away, then send me the marble, the wine will be arriving at your island soon.

sounds good, i've got the expansion tech about 4 hrs away from completeion right now.

I have my embassy so I'm able to join an alliance now (if anyone has started one.)

I've gotta upgrade to lvl 3 to be able to start one. Anyone else further along than that?

Storm the 525 marble is on it's way. Please send the wine whenever you get a chance.

I also have my 2nd colony which supplies marble. My embassy is about 1 hour away from lvl 3 which is when I can start an alliance. Send me a message in game if you want to join up, and I'll let you know what supplies you can send. I have to upgrade my embassy 1 level per person who joins. :) (So early adopters are have it cheaper! haha)

Oh I forgot...you have to have an embassy yourself (at least lvl 1) to be able to join.

Man I'm bummed that I'm located like 20 hours away from you guys. There is probably no real advantage to being in an alliance. :(

Hmm...or I could found a colony over in your neck of the woods...it would be useful to have a base there for our future world domination! haha

Man I'm bummed that I'm located like 20 hours away from you guys. There is probably no real advantage to being in an alliance. :(

Hmm...or I could found a colony over in your neck of the woods...it would be useful to have a base there for our future world domination! haha

agreed, send a colony our ways and we'll get this alliance going.

I takes quite a bit of preparation to expand to a 3rd colony, but I'm working on it now.

Edit -

My embassy is ready and at lvl 3. I can start an alliance. If I get PMs from people interested here I'm happy to entertain suggestions for a name.

Last edited:
Hurray for Neighborage! I just can't figure our why I can't harvest on my new island. Is it because my population is not big enough?

I need Sulphurz! Anyone able to trade sulphur for Marble or Crystal?

You guys are just way faster than myself. I am just building my palace so I can finally colonize and speed up a bit.
What about this whole Alliance- thing? I don't see any advantages besides the scoreboardpresence. Would we be able to ship things around faster or even coordinate military strikes?
Nevertheless, I would love to join you guys if we really found an alliance.
Btw: Still lots of marble stored, ready to be shipped!

Hurray for Neighborage! I just can't figure our why I can't harvest on my new island. Is it because my population is not big enough?

I need Sulphurz! Anyone able to trade sulphur for Marble or Crystal?

298 Sulphur on the way (I'd like crystal) :)

Oh...18 hours transit time btw. haha

The point of alliances is simple - people are assholes. They will come and attack your town and pillage it, with an alliance, you can gang up on people (not coordinated strikes, but you can all send troops) and also, you can send messages to the entire alliance, asking for trade supplies etc.

Alright, can someone answer this;

Why can't I harvest marble from my new colony? Is there something I need to build?

*NOTE*
Sirandal changed town name to; Shawnee.

Doh! I forgot I did that. I think there is a bug related to having a town named Polis (I actually changed from Otisburg back to Polis to try to achieve some "anonymity" since I was attacking people left and right...little did I know that all your stuff is totally tracked via the military dude (and I just mean that you can click on a person's town name to locate the town.)

Also by the way...it's gonna take me a *while* to be ready to expand to a 2nd colony. I have my palace at lvl 2, but I need my first colony's governor's palace at lvl 2 also to avoid corruption, and that's not counting the fact that my new colony is immediately going to have 2nd level corruption right off the bat till I get the GR built (and then it'll have 1 level of corruption till I can upgrade it.) :(

Last edited:
How do I harvest stuff on my new colony? I don't have the option to harvest anything, but I have 96 people in my town. It's like my second colony isn't even registered.

i am totally going crazy on this game lol I created 2 accounts 1account is my pillaging account other is my main ohsville account. I pillage the crap out of anyone and anyone and when i start to get attacked i use my 15 cargo ships to transport all the stuff to my main account

this game owns face i <3 pillaging

Ohsfatty if you take a look at the rules multiple accts from the same IP are not allowed. Be careful how you are operating that...I dunno how aggressively they check it but mainly I think they have the rule to stop what you are doing. I know that, for example, even if you get permission (say a husband and a wife playing at home on the same network) the two accounts are not supposed to have any trade between them. (of course this is a free game and if you get banned so what?) :)

How do I harvest stuff on my new colony? I don't have the option to harvest anything, but I have 96 people in my town. It's like my second colony isn't even registered.

Marbury I'm not sure...when I started my colony I could just start digging marble. :/

Fucking game, it's broken :(

I've realize that it doesn't fully recognize my second colony. It doesn't show my people in the totals, my supplies I've sent over there I can't track, all I can do is build/expand. I guess I'll somehow have to petition it.

I'm starting a new colony at 80:36. Not sure about the name yet. It's right next to Heliopolis though on that island.

Haha...freakin' 18 hour transit times...it truly is on the other side of the world.

Edit:

New colony is Lawton.

Last edited:
I need Sulphur. Right now and lots of it. Contact me. Please. Now. Better would be yesterday, but please don't harm the time- space- continuum just because of my urgent need for sulphur. Okay, maybe it would be ok. DO IT.
Can trade lots of marble for it.

For those of us that play Ikariam, I received an e-mail about a game called; Tanoth. It's a browser MMO that is pretty decent. I have one tab with Ikariam and another with Tanoth.

My player name on there is Kaiyne, check it out, let me know what you think.

s1.tanoth.co.uk?kid=Kaiyne -- Check it out, we can own in both games. Not Addicted ftw!

Last edited:
For those of us that play Ikariam, I received an e-mail about a game called; Tanoth. It's a browser MMO that is pretty decent. I have one tab with Ikariam and another with Tanoth.

My player name on there is Kaiyne, check it out, let me know what you think.

s1.tanoth.co.uk?kid=Kaiyne -- Check it out, we can own in both games. Not Addicted ftw!

ehhh idk. doesn't really look like my type of game, kind of looks like Diablo but on a browser. I suppose if enough people play it i might join in, but im really loving Ikariam right now.

Right now on Ikariam my main town is about to be lvl 11, ive got 126,000 gold (hahaha unbelievable pillages) along with defenses of 30 Phalanxes, 20 swordsmen, 5 slinger, 2 rams, and 11 ballista ships.

Secondary town is almost lvl 7 and is giving me a shitload of marble. I'm doin awesommmme.

I am either just not getting it, or the game is bugged.

I colonized to a nearby island where the island gem is marble, or "quarry." (I am guessing they are the same thing...)

Anyways, it won't let me use any of my citizens to gather any. My goal was to colonize there and use my citizens to gather marble because that was the main resource I was missing for upgrading further.

Anyways, anyone have any ideas as to why it is messing up or what I am doing wrong? It won't even let me farm wood on the new colonized island.

Games - Ikariam! Fun and Addicting Civ Style Free Browser Game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back