• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Movie - If you have Netflix you should watch this! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,663¢
I'll try to summarize a Political Western set in turn of the Century Wyoming and Iowa ten years later.
Produced by Tony Tost from Longmeyer. Great cast. Just a shame it only ran one season. A real gem.

Rob

I took your suggestion, and binge watched all 10 episodes lol. I guess I kinda got hooked. It was pretty good plot line, and it sure left the door open for a Season 2. Oh well. Besides I am starved for content recently. Between the strike and the all time low quality of script writing lately, there hasn't been a whole lot to watch.

Vrak

Another post by someone who doesn't have internet, but yet seems to have internet to post conversations and has the ability to watch Netflix.
I was without home Internet for a week while I moved. If my suggestions to help entertain other people bother you, then you could always just ignore them. But what fun would that be. You aren't even smart enough to get the HOME Internet part right.

Netflix kills me with some of the great shows they've created that were cancelled after one or two seasons. I try not to watch anything that doesn't have at least 3-4 seasons.

I don't want any hard spoilers, but maybe you could put in spoiler tags whether it wraps up as a self-contained story, or if it got cancelled with a lot of loose unsatisfied plot threads? The premise sounds good, but if it was obviously written for more episodes that never came... I'm real wary of shows like that.

(eg sucked that Firefly was only 1 season, but at least it stands on it's own; shows like the 4400 not so much)

Movie - If you have Netflix you should watch this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back