• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - /if command to check buff

Rusang

Learner of Many Things
RedCents
1,333¢
I am trying to utilize the following command, but I am messing up something.

/bcaa //docommand /if (${Me.Buff[Group Perfected Invisibility to Undead]} && ${Me.Buff[Group Perfected Invisibility I]}) /bc ${Me.Name} is dual invis'd
I want all toons to say their name on the "then" condition, only if the toon has the two buffs listed.

The command works if I do
/bcaa //docommand /if (!${Me.Buff[Group Perfected Invisibility to Undead]} && !${Me.Buff[Group Perfected Invisibility I]}) /bc ${Me.Name} is dual invis'd
adding the "!", meaning if I do not have the buff. However, the toons repeat my main characters name I am sending the command from.

Anyone willing to help me clear it up?

I am trying to utilize the following command, but I am messing up something.

I want all toons to say their name on the "then" condition, only if the toon has the two buffs listed.

The command works if I do

adding the "!", meaning if I do not have the buff. However, the toons repeat my main characters name I am sending the command from.

Anyone willing to help me clear it up?
you need to /noparse if you want to see your team's info

if you just want to see their invis status have you thought about using mq2status? and then /status invis
INI:
/plugin mq2status load
/bcga //status invis

you need to /noparse if you want to see your team's info

if you just want to see their invis status have you thought about using mq2status? and then /status invis
INI:
/plugin mq2status load
/bcga //status invis

I am just reinventing the wheel the hard way, aren't I?

This makes it so much easier! I've been using MQ2 for years but on the other site. I don't remember having half of these tools!

Thank you!!!

Question - /if command to check buff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back