• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - I might come back to EQ now (1 Viewer)

I may consider making an MQ2 for macintosh when I get mine, and would almost definitely be open source. But man is that cool, I didn't know Mac could run EQ, I bet you the gameplay is sooo much smoother. If you want an MQ2 ASAP then mail me a mac, and I'll get working on it right away ;)

DOH !!!!§

Just started the download and read the download note:

The special EQ Macintosh Edition includes:

* EverQuest® Classic
* The Ruins of Kunark® expansion
* The Scars of Velious® expansion
* The Shadows of LuclinTM expansion
* The Planes of PowerTM expansion

Click here for additional information about EverQuest Macintosh Edition.

NOTE: Due to the coding differences between PC servers and the Macintosh server, you can only play on the server coded to your specific operating system; in this case, you can only play on servers designated as EverQuest Macintosh Edition servers.

Darn... I hope there are a few macaholics out there...

I think perhaps im gonna play alone....

- decker

EQMac has been around for a long while now, but for som reason I thought they had shut down the server. And as you can see from the Expansion list, they stopped support and upgrades for it a while ago.

Well Im SO close to going out and buying a copy of windows and starting playing MQ2 again... Just checked if I could remember my account info and I have the Station name and password for my rogue and the one for my bard (have not checked the rest of the accounts cos if I do it Im gonna play either rogue or bard).

Man I cant deside if its worth it..

- decker

I had a problem remembering the name of some of my accounts, I had the email changed to my hotmail account on all of them, so long as you know what the email address is that you have them registered too you can use the "I forgot my station account name" page and it will send you one big email with all the accounts registered for that email.

Very handy for those of us that bought accounts and can't be arsed to remember usernames that aren't our usuals.

Anyone know if this works with the newer Intel macs or do you have to have a G4?

BTW, last server update: 12/07/2004 3:00 pm

Sweet.

Oh sweet. The lack of support and upgrades is what I want! PoP and below! Gotta order me a Mac mini now :P

Thanks for the mention!

I would like to know too.....anyone do anything with this? Even if you're farming gold with it or something, send me a pm....I'm board over in Iraq, when I'm not hunting down bad guys, I'm on the slow ass internet and EQ is about the only thing that I can play right now.

Discussion - I might come back to EQ now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back