• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - I had a really good day playing EQ (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,864¢
Sometimes EverQuest can feel like a job. One I don't always feel I'm succeeding at these days. But every once in a while the sun shines through. What was so great about today? Thanks to a couple of friends who wish to remain nameless. I made armor successfully. For 4 toons. And I wound up putting EM 30 on my Best Mage and Necros and EM 29 on my other less front line pet classes. Meanwhile my power leveling in finishing up an Enchanter and a really nice Berserker getting ready to start on my 2nd ever Shaman then my SK who is my 2nd tank and is on his way to having 8/8 Coag as a second tank. Remember I'm a group guy. At least for now. But passing out nice armor to multiple toons. Nearing the end of a rugged PL just felt like I was winning. Even though I didn't kill a single mob today. To quote the song. "Today Was A Good Day".

Awesome, that's great to hear! Can't recall the number of times things don't seem to go your way when trying to do things, so it's refreshing to stop and take in the times that do!

WTG Rob

Always great to have that sense of accomplishment.

BUUUUUUTTTTT, I still think the high I get off of pulling 20 DB mobs and 5 minutes later looking at all their corpses is what does it for me. I am going to take up crafting here soon, but just haven't gotten to it yet. It seems rather daunting right now, so congrats on that also.

Vtak

Discussion - I had a really good day playing EQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back