• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

i had a dream last night (1 Viewer)

isobelle

RedCents
51¢
swear to god i'm not making this up.

in my dream, i sat at my desk. i opened a web browser and, just for the hell of it, decided to visit the 7th link down in my google bookmarks thing.

Notaddicted opened, and not to the 'we're not angry, just disappointed' message, but to a full blown front page. and it wasn't some swanky new layout, it was the same old page i knew and loved.

i was torn between being pissed that it was down for so long for nothing, or being happy that it was finally up again.

then i woke up and tried the link.

:o

i'm also wondering why it's still down, is it that badly damaged? what exactly happened to it? it can't be that hard to put back up.... i miss all the stories that would make me laugh into a new pair of drawers....

i had a dream last night

Users who are viewing this thread

Back