• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

I am so confused. (1 Viewer)

Stropfo

RedCents
Ok. I am very new to this. My friend said something about this site and that it has cheats for EverQuest. I have looked at some of the posts especially CodeCaster's and got very confused. If someone could tell me everything that I need that would be great.

Hey there.
You can start off by looking in the guides section of the boards. There's a good amount of information there.
If you have any questions, just send me a PM and ill help you out the best I can.
Good luck :)

Stropfo said:
Ok. I am very new to this. My friend said something about this site and that it has cheats for EverQuest. I have looked at some of the posts especially CodeCaster's and got very confused. If someone could tell me everything that I need that would be great.

http://www.macroquest2.com/includes/wassup/manual.php

that is a good place to start so that you have SOME clue rather than showing up and saying, "I want to play MQ but don't know wtf is going on."

Do a little leg work, get some what of an understanding, then ask for help when you can't comprehend stuff.

You do not need VS 6 to run mq2. If you get mq2 from the macroquest website, you will need it to compile to be able to run it. If you get one of the precompiled version from the wonderful people here, VS6 is not needed. Just download it, unzip, then run it.

Translation
I work for Sony and i'm trying to get someone to be stupid and pm me their character name and server so i can ban them. Merry Christmas (^.~)

Storpfo -
I joined this website about a month ago, and I literally knew nothing.....after reading (and yes....rereading) all the guildes that people either created or pointed me to (thanks Cade/Army-) I am all set...it just takes time and a little effort....you have to try and experiment...and when you screw up your experiements like I would....just come back and post your question...you won't believe how fast it gets answered.

As I have said over and over "Note to self make sure you read before you ask!" That said I have found people will answer a specific question much faster then a general one. Ok the flame suit helped me get through that one too.

What I suggest is plug away until you hit a specific problem then ask how to get by it.... make sure you tell people what stopped you "I got an error such and such" or I went link dead as soon as I plugged in something. With that said just keep reading and watching these pages then you will start learning people here are good they just get beat for little shit sometimes and don't wanna deal with it ... (Don't blame them)

Last edited:
NP we .. keep getting the same questions over and over.. so i created the Quicker reference guide.. posted above 8-)

i realize not all have the Leet Speak to understand everything.. we all learn

8-)

don't forget the red cents

<---- over there

8-)

Aye, if there are any problems you can post in Q & R, and/or you can join chat, there are usually a couple of us in there that can answer your questions, as you know hehe.

I am so confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back