• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

I am nothing, but I am trying. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
21¢
I am posting this in hopes that I can clear up some of this BS that TP felt the need to start.

I am 27 years old and a student of computer science at MSCD in Denver Colorado. I struggle with my classes and do not claim to be a good programmer.
Between work, school, and raising two children on my own, (one of which is a special needs baby), I am doing everything i can to learn what I can. Though it is going much more slowly than it does for most, I AM learning.

I have never once come to redguides claiming to know anything more than anyone else, I am barely a novice at best, if anything I know nothing yet try my ass off to understand.
I have never looked at anyone elses plugin or macro and said I could make it work better, and then screw it up and scream "Omg what have you done!?"

I am nothing and no one, I know very little but I am doing my best with what I have been given.

I do not come to redguides and insult people, unless of course they insult me first, and ony after asking them to stop and leave me alone. I come here to enhance EQ and to try and discuss / learn about what I can.

I am humbling myself here because I am tired of all of the claims TP has made stating that I see myself as some grandious leet haxz0r.
I am a curious idiot who is trying to learn, and nothing more.
So please just leave me alone, please stop attacking me every time i post a simple, wow this plugin is cool but this and that don't work for me....

And please stop trying to smear my name, I can do it myself.
I can make myself look like a fucking moron and do not need you or anyone else to point out my shortcomings, I Have never claimed to be anything special.......... and I would never do so. I am a worthless piece of shit and do not need you to remind me TP.

I am no one and nothing, and aside from saying I think I am better than anyone or I think I know more than anyone, everything TP has said is true. I am a fucking moron.

so please just let me post, let me try to learn, and please leave me alone. I have done nothing to you, and do not deserve to be insulted every time I make a simple post.

Cade begins to cast a spell. <Ancient: Nuke of the Thread>
Cade hit I am nothing, but i am trying thread for 28383!
Cade delivers a critical blast! (28383)

I am nothing, but I am trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back