• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - i am back again (1 Viewer)

ukdengue

RedCents
120¢
hello i am back and resubed to reguides again.

just wanted to say there maybe a few post from me asking for help becasue i spent the last few month in hospital after having a stroke
and i am lacking in a few grey cells but all is good and it is good to be back online and playing again
i will try and search for what is needed but i may still ask due to me been a little dumber now lol

at least my stroke gave me something good...........my poker playing has improved by about 50%

Welcome back Ukdengue! Glad to hear your doing better after such a traumatic experience. Ask away when you run into something tough and I am sure someone from this amazing community will be happy to lend a hand

welcome back!

lots of change and stuff worth re-checking out

Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

Welcome back!
Welcome Home GIF

sic i have a question for you if you do not mind..
due to what happened to me i am a little less mobile with my arm and hand
if i buy mq2grind do i only need one copy or do i need multiples?

sic i have a question for you if you do not mind..
due to what happened to me i am a little less mobile with my arm and hand
if i buy mq2grind do i only need one copy or do i need multiples?

You only need to buy once, that would cover your single RedGuides username access.

Discussion - i am back again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back