• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Howdy Yall! (1 Viewer)

PettyParade

RedCents
194¢
After ending up here over and over again, across many google searches, I finally made an account!

Bit of background: I'm a 2nd generation player, my family raided back in the day and I got to dink around before I'd eventually have to pester my godfather for a corpse drag. Health issues made alot of games unplayable for me in the last year but low and behold EQ is easy enough on my cognitive issues that I can play and engage my brain in something without throwing too much at it.

Let's give this post a point I guess: What're you all working on right now?

Personally, I got confident enough to try out a 6 stack for the first time and rerolled on FV. I subsequently lost said confidence and parked that group around 50. Leveled two farmers and then a druid on a 7th account for some future OoG babysitting. But they're all in the late 80s now and I'm now amassing some goodies for my 6 stack. Also the OoG druid on it's own ftp account is working out so well I'm about to level a cleric, ench, and mage all on their own to have the ultimate OoG crew for buffing and supporting the team. What shenanigans are yall getting into out there?

hell yeah ! welcome

Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

Welcome to RG! sic gave you some handy links there, deff worth it to check them out. This can be confusing to go into by just jumping, little reading and watching will go a long. If you find yourself stuck, or things not behaving how the vids/documents say, please do not hesitate to ask questions here or on discord. RG (and MQ) are supported by an enthusiastic and helpful group of people, and we are (mostly) glad to help.

Welcome again!

Welcome! I am fairly new myself but I enjoy trying to get some of this to work but that is half the fun! Trying to figure out just exactly how mq2Autoloot works but I am getting there lol. I always try to figure it out before asking questions. lol

once again Welcome and have fun!

Thanks for the welcome yall! Will def check out the videos, been boxing for a few months but I'm sure I've missed out on some great resources out there.

Mostly just raw doggin it with Boxcar atm and have yet to take the plunge into MQ glory but I'm sure I'll be wading into those waters soon!

Welcome to RG!!! You've come to the right place. Sounds like you are getting familiar with how things work and having a good time. Here are links to some of the things I like to use to compliment my crews. Hopefully they help!

Once you feel like your're getting the hang of it (or to get a more in depth idea of what this site can do), then check out the plugins, macros, and lua's available to complement your automation. Things like MQ2pluginmanager, buttonmaster, mq2autogroup, MQ2Autoaccept, MQ2Status, GuildClicky, Boxhud, MQ2Buffme , Magellan and more. You'll also want to see Lua event manager.

IRL - Howdy Yall!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back