• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

How you found RedGuides (1 Viewer)

Well? How?

• Total voters

Generel

RedCents
11¢
Just wondering how you all found redguides.

I found mine by googling a way to make money as a lower lvl, and I found out about the windmill in WF with the almost instantly respawning mobs that drop A LOT of linen. It was a reject in the free access forum from the begining.

So how 'bout you?

I wanted some decent guides and access to MQ2 programs and GOogle pointed me here and 2 other places. 1 of that place hasn't been updated for years and other is MQ2 web site that I also visit regularly.

Found it with google, looking for a way to make money at a low level.

I guess the majority of us found it by google.

Seriously, I was looking for a way to make money on WOW and Googled it and Redguides was one of the hits.

I was googling for exploits, but I didn't really join this site until I saw the camp/jump macro video.

I was born on redguides...

Well no I was googleing MQ2 cos ppl was talking about it and i didnt know what it was...

RG came up and i got in.. Been here ever since (sorry about that)

-decker

I looked for a site that looked reliable for things regarding WoW. tault was crap, so I came here.

How you found RedGuides

Users who are viewing this thread

Back