• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - How will you spend your level 100 Boosts? (1 Viewer)

My two redcents...roll a new account per krono...don't make alts on your already existing accounts...if you've got a current account subbed...good chance to pop that heroic on someone you've been working on.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

Was thinking of adding a 3rd group - this woud be a reason to do it

When you log in you will have the Royal Silver Crown and the Darkpaw Torch ornament on your cursor if you are a subscribed account.

If you are F2P or Silver then you only get the Crown, not the Torch. I am checking to see if this is a bug - EDIT Ok confirmed that only paid accounts get the Torch

You can use the Crown on any account in place of the head item you wear. If you have the Hero's Forge feature and want to use it in slot 21 in your head item then you need to convert it. Just click the little box next to convert. If you change your mind or convert it by accident then just click it again and it converts back to a head slot item.

The Torch is a let down. Nice graphic but when you put it in a weapon it is just a purple glow about 3 inches away from your hand- no torch graphic.

The Free Heroic goes into your Heroic count. If you have others in there then just click the arrow and you will see the count for the 100 one. I only see the 100's on my paid accounts - ones paid with Krono, the lifetimes and the credit card paid ones. There is no free level 100 Heroic given to free or Silver accounts yet.

Last edited:
When you log in you will have the Royal Silver Crown and the Darkpaw Torch ornament on your cursor if you are a subscribed account.

If you are F2P or Silver then you only get the Crown, not the Torch. I am checking to see if this is a bug

You can use the Crown on any account in place of the head item you wear. If you have the Hero's Forge feature and want to use it in slot 21 in your head item then you need to convert it. Just click the little box next to convert. If you change your mind or convert it by accident then just click it again and it converts back to a head slot item. It has to be in an open inventory slot to convert back, not in a bag.

The Torch is a let down. Nice graphic but when you put it in a weapon it is just a purple glow about 3 inches away from your hand- no torch graphic.

The Free Heroic goes into your Heroic count. If you have others in there then just click the arrow and you will see the count for the 100 one. I only see the 100's on my paid accounts - ones paid with Krono, the lifetimes and the credit card paid ones. There is no free level 100 Heroic given to free or Silver accounts yet.
dont forget - in your /claim

1710597546109.png

They say "members".
Is that achieved with either paid sub or krono?

or is it just paid sub?

I know we get some perks when pop a krono, but just wonder on how it impacts these gifted offerings.
Can confirm paid accounts only. Also can confirm doesnt matter krono or money on membership or whatever just has to be all access.

Pop krono and log in and out and heroic shows?
Pop krono go to character select and gold will show up. Login and you will see message stating all the gold rewards added including 100 heroic. Log back to Character Select and Herioc 100 will show 1 available.

Then I guess I meant I will let them go F2P.
The bummer part about not getting the Silver is only having 2 toons that you can access and only being able to do 3 Overseer missions at the same time. I had to spend several kronos to clean up storage mules on accounts. DBG chooses that last 2 that you have logged on before your krono expires. With Silver you get access to 4 toons and 5 Overseer at a time. I learned the hard way :bang:

The bummer part about not getting the Silver is only having 2 toons that you can access and only being able to do 3 Overseer missions at the same time. I had to spend several kronos to clean up storage mules on accounts. DBG chooses that last 2 that you have logged on before your krono expires. With Silver you get access to 4 toons and 5 Overseer at a time. I learned the hard way :bang:
If you have loyalty you can buy the puppet for char slots. But I feel you. Sucks!

I have this issue on a few accounts. Have not quite figured out yet if its because they already used a Level 100 Heroic upgrade or what.

But the new ones are there, I tested by making a new character and on the character select screen it will show the count for Heroic. If the button is grayed out then that means that character cannot use it.

In game, my characters that cannot use it do not even have the green "upgrade character" next to the Krono count box on inventory screen

The goblet is under /claim

PS And I had to log all the way out of the game for some of them. Server select wasn't far enough

I tried boosting a level 59 toon on two different accounts. No luck. But I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.
On the character's inventory screen do you see a green button that says "upgrade character"? And is there a dropdown under that where it shows Heroic 100 - 1?

Have you logged all the way out to desktop and then back in and if so do you see on your character select screen the Heroic count with a button under it that says "Upgrade"?

The accounts have to be paid accounts. Not on test

Got my 6 guys made. Made 2 Wizards, Druid, Warrior, Ranger and an Enchanter not as a group. I can use them all in my other groups once I level them up. Warrior as a raid tank, everything else is self explanatory.

Thanks for this post, saw it day before the event, made sure i got the full weekend of grinding that i probably would have missed! main team is now at 123-124!
im gonna use my heroics for a caster team... been wanting to try warrior too so ill throw that in there and swap it around with SK later on since it will do more in melee team.

probably gonna do War/clr/chanter/mag/wiz/dru just to get a full variety, can smash parts together with my melee group (sk/shm/brd/rng/rog/bst)

also thinking since you can basically start a new account at 100 with a krono, i might buy a few more krono and use what i already have to make a full second team. At the very least, im gonna krono a 7th account for the druid or wizard so ill always have a porting toon, plus it will be a great spare that i can use to help newbies without interrupting my main team. luckily i got a memoryforged drop from my first 10 mins into LS..... free subs!

Discussion - How will you spend your level 100 Boosts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back