• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - how to stop following (1 Viewer)

RedCents
303¢
I have my guys on ihc , when my main toon zones ...sometimes they wont zone and i cannot gain control of them

what is the command or macro so i can temporarily move them....otherwise they set there and die

thanks

I have noticed that sometimes my guys stop right at the zone line sometimes.

What I normally do would be
/dgga /travelto ZONENAME

You may have to /dgga /end the IHC macro before doing this.

You can get the zone name by typing /echo ${Zone.ShortName} while in the zone you want to go to.

This isn't so much related to IHC as it is related to the underlying mq2nav mq2advpath behaviors. Nav and advanced follow won't always go through with a move after your driver zones. Usually I either follow what @freeferli does and use /travleto or I have a command that nudges everyone forward.

INI:
    | 8: NudgeFwd - Moves forward for a second for certain portals or zones where chars don't quite follow -- assumes everyone has come to you.
    /hotbutton NudgeFwd 4 1:0:${sMsgGroupAndMe}/face heading ${Parse[0,${Me.Heading.DegreesCCW}]}
    /hotbutton NudgeFwd 4 2:0:${sMsgGroupAndMe}/keypress forward hold
    /hotbutton NudgeFwd 4 3:0:${sMsgGroupAndMe}/delay 10
    /hotbutton NudgeFwd 4 4:0:${sMsgGroupAndMe}/keypress forward

where ${sMsgGroupAndMe} stands for /dgga

Question - how to stop following

Users who are viewing this thread

Back