• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - how to stop following (1 Viewer)

RedCents
220¢
I have my guys on ihc , when my main toon zones ...sometimes they wont zone and i cannot gain control of them

what is the command or macro so i can temporarily move them....otherwise they set there and die

thanks

RedCents
365¢
I have noticed that sometimes my guys stop right at the zone line sometimes.

What I normally do would be
/dgga /travelto ZONENAME

You may have to /dgga /end the IHC macro before doing this.

You can get the zone name by typing /echo ${Zone.ShortName} while in the zone you want to go to.

drwhomphd

RedCents
607¢
This isn't so much related to IHC as it is related to the underlying mq2nav mq2advpath behaviors. Nav and advanced follow won't always go through with a move after your driver zones. Usually I either follow what @freeferli does and use /travleto or I have a command that nudges everyone forward.

Code:
    | 8: NudgeFwd - Moves forward for a second for certain portals or zones where chars don't quite follow -- assumes everyone has come to you.
    /hotbutton NudgeFwd 4 1:0:${sMsgGroupAndMe}/face heading ${Parse[0,${Me.Heading.DegreesCCW}]}
    /hotbutton NudgeFwd 4 2:0:${sMsgGroupAndMe}/keypress forward hold
    /hotbutton NudgeFwd 4 3:0:${sMsgGroupAndMe}/delay 10
    /hotbutton NudgeFwd 4 4:0:${sMsgGroupAndMe}/keypress forward
where ${sMsgGroupAndMe} stands for /dgga

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)