• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - how to handle an EQ bug if i box (1 Viewer)

Kelset

RedCents
72¢
Hey all,

I was running some of my new boxes thru ToV missions and didn't realize my cleric had 10 rewards, so when he got the EW completion he didn't get the reward to select to get the restless ice, i'm a bit worried to peittion as i don't think i want a GM looking at his logs, any advice?

Thanks!!

Solution
Hey all,

I was running some of my new boxes thru ToV missions and didn't realize my cleric had 10 rewards, so when he got the EW completion he didn't get the reward to select to get the restless ice, i'm a bit worried to peittion as i don't think i want a GM looking at his logs, any advice?

Thanks!!
lots of people either a: forget to claim rewards or b: try and be slick by holding rewards for when they increase level cap and whatnot

if i were in your shoes i'd petition without question, they'll fix it
Hey all,

Thanks!!
lots of people either a: forget to claim rewards or b: try and be slick by holding rewards for when they increase level cap and whatnot

if i were in your shoes i'd petition without question, they'll fix it

Solution
Hey all,

Thanks!!
Yes, petition it. GM's only look as deep as they have to considering the petition information. After all, they have a lot of petitions to go through every day. They don't have time to look deeper than they have to. The quicker they can resolve, the quicker they can close it and move on to the next petition / request.

Question - how to handle an EQ bug if i box

Users who are viewing this thread

Back