• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How to get non-fable mob in AoC instance? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,466¢
In attempt to learn to multi-box a raid I wanted to go back and do some PoP Progression with 36. I have 6 groups ranging from 70-78 so I'm probably overgeared for it but right now I'm just using it as a learning experience to get better at managing such a large force. I went to go start with Grummus in PoD and noticed that the Fabled version up in the normal zone. So I then tried the AoC of PoD and the Fable was again up in that zone. Is there anyway to spawn an AoC instance that does not have a Fabled raid mob? A level 85 Grummus would wipe the floor with me.

Dang, was hoping there was some way to get non-fabled mobs. Yeah it looks like most of the lower level content (PoP and below) have fabled up right now. Maybe I'll try to find some lower level fabled and test my crew against those fights where I stand a better chance :)

Question - How to get non-fable mob in AoC instance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back