• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - How to get in with the ladies, for RJ (1 Viewer)

The key part for you Ripperjack starts in around 2:30 though. Get your ass to Toys R Us and get one of those things!

Unless I can get a "My Little Pony" that shoots rohypnol tablets out of its ass, like a Pez dispenser, then I'm not sure if that will help much.

"The misfits, the very shy, the sexually inadequate and uneducable."

Doesn't that describe like... 99% of all people who play MMO games these days?

Like I've always said, "Roll on my Cherry 2000 android!"... I'll be first in line when they go into production, since I can't be bothered with real humans any more. Especially when I see what horrors are available on pleantyoffish.com

Lets see... I can have hours of sex with an image of female perfection, who will never judge me, reject me or make me feel inadequate, albeit artificial... or I can phuck a middle aged, cranky, man hating blob! Go figure.

For those of you young'ins born after 1987, who have NO idea what I am talking about. Have a look here...

Plot summary for Cherry 2000

IRL - How to get in with the ladies, for RJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back