• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How to fix mesh? (1 Viewer)

Is there a guide on how to fix meshes? At one of the named camps in "The Hero's Forge" there's a tree that my toons keep getting stuck running into.

That video was a huge help and got me on my way a while back as well (still have more to learn of course), but don't forget to either mark them as read only and/or back them up because if you use the meshupdater, it will write over all of those changes you just did =)

That video was a huge help and got me on my way a while back as well (still have more to learn of course), but don't forget to either mark them as read only and/or back them up because if you use the meshupdater, it will write over all of those changes you just did =)
That brings up an interesting question about the mesh updater. When it does update a mesh, did one of the meshgenerator devs make a custom update to a mesh and push it out to everyone? The or is some other reason that meshes get updated?

That brings up an interesting question about the mesh updater. When it does update a mesh, did one of the meshgenerator devs make a custom update to a mesh and push it out to everyone? The or is some other reason that meshes get updated?
I believe they are maintained >here< by wired420 and others that contribute. At least that was the last I understood. I'm sure a correction is coming if I am wrong.

And updated with this for those that need it - https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/meshupdater-mq2nav-meshes.1270/

Question - How to fix mesh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back