• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • The 6th Annual "EverQuest Software Awards" is here! Celebrate your favorite projects and win door prizes 🎁

Question - How to fix mesh? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
964¢
Is there a guide on how to fix meshes? At one of the named camps in "The Hero's Forge" there's a tree that my toons keep getting stuck running into.

Psy

I run with scissors,break crayons,and eat paste
Creator
RedCents
15,313¢
That video was a huge help and got me on my way a while back as well (still have more to learn of course), but don't forget to either mark them as read only and/or back them up because if you use the meshupdater, it will write over all of those changes you just did =)

RedCents
1,436¢
That video was a huge help and got me on my way a while back as well (still have more to learn of course), but don't forget to either mark them as read only and/or back them up because if you use the meshupdater, it will write over all of those changes you just did =)
That brings up an interesting question about the mesh updater. When it does update a mesh, did one of the meshgenerator devs make a custom update to a mesh and push it out to everyone? The or is some other reason that meshes get updated?

Psy

I run with scissors,break crayons,and eat paste
Creator
RedCents
15,313¢
That brings up an interesting question about the mesh updater. When it does update a mesh, did one of the meshgenerator devs make a custom update to a mesh and push it out to everyone? The or is some other reason that meshes get updated?
I believe they are maintained >here< by wired420 and others that contribute. At least that was the last I understood. I'm sure a correction is coming if I am wrong.

And updated with this for those that need it - https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/meshupdater-mq2nav-meshes.1270/

Question - How to fix mesh?

Users who are viewing this thread